Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Road Trip



We went on a little road trip this past weekend.  My cousin got married on Friday and had a little party to celebrate so we loaded up and made the trek to Houston.  The weekend was great fun.  The car ride there was a little rough, but we only had to stop 3 times, which I think is pretty good for a family with a 2 year old and an infant.

Between time hanging with the family we visited with our great friends Patrick and Erika who have Sophia (3.5 years) and Maya (5 months). I can't believe we didn't get any pictures of the kids together. We had intention of lining them up and taking a picture but we never got that far.

Marlo was in heaven. Sophia has soooo many cool toys and a REAL piano.


Here's Marlo really enjoying the toys.  She did the entire trip sans naps so, although I think her eyes are just closed in this shot, this is pretty much how she looked by the end of the day Saturday.
Louis enjoying a nap at the hotel.

Josh serenading Julie. Marlo kept telling me "I like Josh" when he got out his guitar it really sealed the deal for her.

Congratulations to Josh and Julie!