Saturday, February 20, 2010

Due date plus 8 days...

If only my pregnancy was the story line of a sitcom so I could just move my due date up 2 weeks. I'd probably still be late and my show would get canceled. Argh. Screw you Pam!


'The Office' moves up Pam's due date

By Rick Porter

|

February 8, 2010 1:37 PM

NBC has decided to bring Jim and Pam's "Office" baby into the world a little ahead of schedule.
The network said Monday (Feb. 8) that it's changing the schedule of the episodes in which Pam (Jenna Fischer) gives birth. Rather than airing a two-part story over two weeks on March 4 and 11, the episodes (titled "The Delivery Part 1 and 2") will now air as an hour-long show on Thursday, March 4. The episode will be the show's first after its Winter Olympics break.

The full story:
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2010/02/the-office-moves-up-pams-due-date.html