Friday, March 9, 2012

Quote of the Day

I'm going to start a new series of blog posts called "Quote of the Day". Marlo's to the age were really funny cute things come out of her mouth and I want to document and share them.  For this first post I have a few saved up.

Daddy- Marlo you have to put your socks on.
Marlo- I don't want to. I want my shoes.
Daddy- You have to wear socks with your shoes because if you don't you'll get blisters. Blisters hurt and you don't want them on your feet.
Marlo- I wear socks. I don't want lizards. I don't want lizards on my feet.

Daddy is leaving for work at about 8am and says- Bye Marlo. I have to go to work so I can bring home the bacon.
Later that afternoon...
Marlo- Daddy workin'. Daddy makin' bacon.

Mommy- Marlo we have to leave the park because we have to go see the Doctor.
Marlo- Dr. Seuss?