Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Friday!

I know that the peekaboo videos are probably getting old but this one was so cute.  She is hiding behind her toy monkey.

Marlo does this silly little fake laugh. I don't know what to think about it, sometimes I feel like maybe she's mocking me. Anyway, it's pretty cute.

I worked the opening shift on the floor this morning at the Museum.  Marlo got to play in Rising Star Ranch (baby area) before we opened.  An entire 400 square feet full of baby toys all to herself and the only thing she wanted to play with was my name badge.

It's been so nice to bring Marlo to work with me.  I could not have imagined leaving her with anyone else when I had to go back- she was just 10 weeks old.  I am extremely grateful to my bosses, the Museum and all my co-workers who have accommodated us so graciously.  Starting next week Marlo is going to be working a little less.  Her good friend Cami (from work) will be taking her a couple days and soon her Mimi will be helping out too.  I am ready.  I would love to spend every day with her but I will be happy to get back to a more productive pace at work and know that she is getting all the attention she needs.