Saturday, September 11, 2010

Old pictures.

Every night before I go to bed I scan through a few pictures of Marlo.  Tonight Sean's out of town and I went deep into the archives.  I wanted to share a few that were taken before I really got into the swing of posting to the blog.

Happily snoozing with daddy.


A little skeptical.


Skinny Legs and All
















Holy old man hair.

... And old man pants.



One of my all time favorite pics.
Remember when she used to sleep all the time?

Waving from her tent.





sweet dreams...



I love it when she yawns. So cute.


This picture is blurry but it's still a favorite.


She could fall asleep anywhere.




















Anywhere.

(I'm not sure why the formatting on this post is so horrible. It really doesn't look so messed up in 'edit' mode.  Oh well... doesn't make the baby any less cute.)