Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Quotes

Quote from Marlo:
Driving home in the car she was mumbling to herself in the back of the car then she said, "Mom. I need to do an experiment and I need a potty that no one uses to do it. It needs to be one no one uses because this experiment might clog the potty."
Upon further questioning I find out she REALLY wants to flush leaves down the toilet to see what happens. Quite the scientist!

And Louis:
At dinner they were resisting what we served so Sean proposed that they come up with meal ideas. The rule was that each meal has to have a vegetable. Chef Louis said,"How about macaroni and cheese with salad on top of it with ranch on top if that! Now, THAT is a vegetable!"


Louis likes pretending to be a dog and asked me to build him a dog house.  After playing in it for about 2 minutes he came out and said "Can you build me a think in the ceiling that blows air? Like an air conditioner?" Just when I thought my craft skills were good enough...
(On another note- Amazon Prime Pantry is worth it just for the giant box!)

Throw back to an old quote from Marlo... "We don't have a dog, we just have Louis."