Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Quote of the Day

Marlo- Daddy, you remember my friend?
Daddy- Which friend?
Marlo- My friend.
Daddy- What's your friend's name?
Marlo- Grandpa.

-----------
Louis- bababababaaaa babababaaaa dadadada
Marlo- What's Baby Louis saying?

-----------
We were doing flash cards with Mimi.
Octopus card- "octopus"
Goat Card- "it's not an octopus"
Seal Card- "it's not an octopus"
After she got over identifying every card as "not an octopus" we showed her the unicycle card to which she responded "why that bike broken"

----------
We were playing at the house. Marlo picked up a little purse, a few other items and walked over to her cardboard car. "Let's go to the music (show). I've got the car keys, the picnic and the mushrooms"

----------
I ordered Marlo a chocolate milk at the Starbucks drive through.
Marlo- Can I have my chocolate milk?
Mommy- We need to wait until we get home.
Marlo- I want my chocolate milk in the car.
Mommy- No Marlo. We have to wait. It could be too messy in the car.
Marlo- I want it.
Mommy- No Marlo. Daddy just cleaned the car and he would be upset if I let you have chocolate milk in the car.
Marlo- Mommy, Daddy's at work.

-----------