Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Photos

Here are some photos from the last few weeks...

"Fine. I will ride in this seat but that doesn't mean I'm going to be happy about it." she said with a scowl.

We tried to make the drive to Dallas to see Aunt WaWa a couple weekends ago but due to a broken clutch only made it as far as MiMi's. Thanks Mimi for rescuing us from the side of the road. We were very sad to miss out on time with Aunt Sharla but at least the pool was nice.


I got an iphone ap that makes old timey pictures. As if I wasn't taking enough pictures of Marlo now I have another tool for recording her every move.

Marlo watching World Cup Soccer with her friends.

Holding her own bottle.

Snuggling with her little horsey. Christy made Marlo this little purple horse as a party favor at for Calvin's 2nd birthday. Marlo loves it- it just the right size to snuggle with and she loves to practice her fine motor skills by grabbing at the ribbon mane with her little fingers.