Thursday, October 22, 2009

boy?girl?

On a walk up South Congress today a large black man, who appeared to be homeless, stopped me to let me know that the baby is a boy. I asked him how he knew and he said he could tell the future. Hmmm? I'm always curious about people who can tell the future- but have to beg for money at a bus stop.
Other sources of prediction, such as dreams and intuition of non strangers point in different directions. My friend April is pretty confident you can rely on dreams- So far all the dreams I've had about the baby star a baby girl. Sheri, Sean's sister is guessing girl as well. My mom and grandma are predicting boy.
I'm not carrying particularly low or high, I haven't lost my curves or acquired extreme acne, all theories of indicators. Neither Sean or I have a confident sense about wether it's a him or a her- and we don't really have a preference- So I guess we'll just have to wait and see.